King's High School is a state boys' secondary school of just over 1000 students, situated in South Dunedin. King's High School was established in 1936. The school offers an excellent academic education with associated strengths in both cultural and sporting activities. The academic, cultural and sporting achievements of the students are nurtured by an able and dedicated staff who believe in the young men at King's and work collectively to ensure they reach their potential.
- Classroom by the Sea (at Warrington - known as the Hatherly).
- New 375 seat Performing Arts Centre.
- Purpose built Catering Suite.
- Modern technology facilities.
- Indoor cricket training facilities