Accident Insurance

The Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC) provides accident insurance for all New Zealand citizens, residents, and temporary visitors to New Zealand, but you may still be liable for all other medical and related costs. Further information can be viewed on the ACC website at

Medical and Travel Insurance

International students must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while studying in New Zealand. This can be arranged by King’s High School, or privately in your own country.

It is very important for the school to know of any pre-exsisting conditions before insurance is arranged.

Share this page: