Code of Practice

King’s High School has agreed to observe and be bound by the Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students published by the Minister of Education. The Code may be accessed from the NZQA website 

 Full details of VISA and Permit requirements, advice on rights to employment in New Zealand are available through the NZ Immigration Service, and can be viewed on their website at

Eligibility for Health services. Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full cost of that treatment. Full details on entitlements to publicly funded health services are available through the Ministry of Health, and can be viewed in their website at




Share this page: