University Entrance (UE) is the minimum requirement to go to a New Zealand University. To qualify you will need:
- NCEA Level 3
- Three subjects - at Level 3, made up of:
- 14 credits each, in three approved subjects
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of:
- 5 credits in reading
- 5 credits in writing
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of:
- achievement standards – specified achievement standards available through a range of subjects, or
- unit standards - package of three numeracy unit standards (26623, 26626, 26627- all three required).
Once you have met the requirements for University Entrance it will appear on your Record of Achievement.
Our Careers Advisor, Rachel Campbell is available to discuss student options and career pathways; firstname.lastname@example.org